Sonntag, 17. März 2013

Shout outs

VOTE FOR ME HERE! At the moment I am under the Top 7 to be the Bayerische Bierkönigin 2013 (Bavarian Beerqueen 2013) - I will need all the votings I can get! So please show some love ;)

THANKS TO ALL - the voting is going on until the 8th of April - so I will need a lot of support still.. but i figured that it is time for a SHOUT OUT!

It's time for an English post and to highlight how thankful I am for all the support of my Family and friends. And my boyfriend. Most of my friends are very active and restless in culture, arts, music and sports - here are people I admire, I work with and that I listen to. 

Thanks for the nice Beer-Sample-Selection: Biershop Bayern

A lot of these friends are supporting me - so I support my friends:

Etsy: I like Tuck&Bonte and Bavariana Brezel Bling

Blogs: I like somestuffaboutstuff by Jessie Mathis and Bonte Rue's Fashion Blog and I like @M4ki 's Beauty Blog Ominöses and Säm Wagner - the Lord of Popmusic - I like Andi Wunderlichs Weblog - A great Beer Page: The Leading Beers - An another great Beer-Blog Neubierig 



Records: Trikont - Elephantom

Writing: Check for Claudia HagnChristian LexSebastian Klug because they do great stuff. 

Art: I like LiccaInksulinGroup of TenPeter Phobia and EmiloneDave de LeeuwPierre Gallic - Thomas Gorny - Stefan Göler - Kunstverein Graz (Renate Christin, Rayk Amelang, Albert Plank, Jörg Halla, Christian Havlicek..) - Pixelpancho - Iris Williamson



Filming: Sebastian Knopp - H B Edwards - Sigurd Roscher 

Journalism: Isabella Schreier (@belli_hi)

Books: Ban Thai Cookbook by Florian Toppernpong , Novels by Geli Schwarzhuber, Historical Pearls by Verena Espach - What da Funk by Gino Faglioni


Fashion Design: Afra Kirchdorfer 




Thanks for GONGFM SonntagsWG for the support - and Thanks to Wochenblatt and Mittelbayerische Zeitung for the support

Thanks to ASV UNDORF and Burschenverein Nittendorf and Schlossbrauerei Eichhofen and Brauerei Plank and Regionalmarketing Oberpfalz

Twitter:  @torschl   @hschelk @coastblogging @pm_argentina @wundsheim @florian_zeller @ben_sal @sabinezeller @kronesag @kronesinc @dorsch500 @regensburg_de @suewestcom @c_haer @zukunftszeichen @reiseagentin @verpakken @nvcinfo @oberpfalz_de  and last but not least: @hkrausler

Did I forget Anybody? Please remind me ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen